- Sevdalinke, an extensive source of information about sevdah by noted authority Dr. Semir Vranic in Sarajevo. It includes song text, history, biographical information about sevdah artists, and more.
- Official website of the group Mostar Sevdah Reunion, a collection of fine artists whose interpretation has brought many young people to sevdah. Directed by Dragi Sestic.
- The Bosnian and Herzegovinian Cultural and Artistic Association of Seattle, Washington. This site includes information about their performing ensemble and general cultural information about Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The Bosnian Institute, an endowment from the late Dr. Adil Zulfikarpasic, is a fine museum with an extensive collection of Bosnian artwork, library and artwork.
- Art Kuca / Kuca Sevdaha - A cafe and museum located in a courtyard of an old building in Sarajevo's Bascarija. The museum traces the historical roots of sevdah to its modern manifestations. The cafe features traditional Bosnian non-alcoholic beverages, coffee and sweets.
For information about 1001 Dan / 1001 Days by Svein Monnesland, the book from which all lithographs on the SNA website were taken by permission, contact Kirsten Monnesland at Kirsten@sypress.no.